5.02.2008

Are you sure?

Guess what just happened to me!  I just received an email from the amazing Hailey (one of the Founders of the 'Thrillionaires') and she asked if I would be in the show with the original cast tomorrow night!!!


Word.  This is huge.  I hope I don't fail - I have sweaty palms and massive waves of nausea, but I am SO excited I can hardly stand it!  You know what this means, right?  This means that you need to cancel any and all plans you may or may not have for tomorrow night, come down to the Covey Center for the Arts and see the show!  I mean, regardless if I'm in it, the shows are pretty fantastic.  C'mon, make a night of it!!  You won't be let down, I can guarantee that.  Let me know if you can make it!  Wish me luck!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was just a matter of time darlin'!

You'll do so great! I am sad I won't be there!!

The Bastian's said...

I agree with Kate. It was inevitable. Good Luck!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck tonight Jewels! I wish that we could be there!!! Let us know when you are performing next~you'll do great tonight!

HaLaine said...

You are going to ROCK!

Kelly said...

um, crazy, but Hailey is my cousin!

Cordell said...

I wish I would have checked you blog earlier! We were out of town until tonight! so that sucks I would have loved to see it!!!

Adam Harward said...

I'm sorry we missed it. I'm sure you were great!

Brittany said...

That is great!!! I'm sorry I missed it! I would really love to come and see you some time. How did everything go? You are so great! I really admire that talent that you have. Much love to you and the family!