5.20.2008

Thank you!


How great is my new blog lay out?  Props are due indeed to my dearest friend, Heather.  Check out her link on the left - you will most definitely be impressed by her savvy blog designs!  She is fabulous, I adore her.  Thank you SO much, Heather!...you nimble little minx, you.

PS!  Sadly, during the make-over, all of my links were lost.  I believe I have restored all of them, but if I have missed you or if you would like to be added PLEASE comment and leave your info, peeps.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's delish! I love it! Good job, Heather!

Erin said...

I love that you called Heather a nimble, little minx.

Isn't the word nimble great. I should someday like to be called nimble in any area!

Great Layout!

Tanya Quinn said...

Great layout. Hey, you need to go to this link http://www.fineliving.com/fine/pac_ctnt_988/text/0,,FINE_26036_67606,00.html
and tell the Fine Living Network about your girl-getaways. They have a whole SHOW dedicated to all-girl getaways: where they go, what they do, the traditions and creativity. They have to know about your wonderful trips!

HaLaine said...

oH my goodness, I LOVE IT

Lou and Lee said...

beautiful!