5.30.2008

9 Months

This little Spider Monkey is 9 months old today.  So cliche', but it goes by so fast!  I can't believe it - he's such an active little man.  I love, love this baby.  He is my little Prince and I cannot kiss his cheeks enough. 


Cache has been the best big brother to little Cole and they get along so well!  I love that Cache goes into Cole's room first thing in the morning and climbs in his crib.  They sit there and giggle together until I go in and get them both. 

He's always so involved when we go to the gym.

Cole really keeps me busy - he is crawling everywhere and recently decided to scale the stairs. 

He is so quick, I have to keep my eyes on him at all times!  Especially the time that I forgot to buckle him in his car seat (please don't report me) and he nearly crawled out of it while we were on the freeway.  Awesome. 

Cache also keeps me in check when it comes to Cole - he finds it necessary to tell me when Cole is sad or when he has 'bonked' his head and needs me to kiss it better.  Once when I got overwhelmed I said out loud, "I'm a bad mother".  Cache quickly said to me, "No, you're not a bad mother, mommy - you're a nice mommy".  

I love my boys - they are so, so cute and such good kids...hopefully I'll still feel that way 9 months from now.

4 comments:

Lisa/Scott said...

I like this post a lot. What a cute little pair of buddies you have! You give me so much to look forward to,(having 2 kids) and it's so awesome to see that your little guys get a long so well. I'm sure you're a wonderful mother, you're boys know they're lucky to have you.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the picture of him in his crib. I think the best thing is when the kids are so peaceful and sleeping! I was at the P.G. Firefighters breakfast this morning. I was looking for you but I was there from 6:00-7:00. I was hoping to see you :(

Anonymous said...

Holy crap nine months went by so fast!

You have beautiful amazing children. And I agree with Cache. You're a nice mommy ;)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh jewels, Cache looks so much like you! What adorable kids. I wish I had some boys sometimes, but alas, I am want to swim in drama with girls