5.02.2008

Friday Frenzy

I've said it before and I'll say it again - there's something about sunshine that drives the soul to accomplish.  It's not really that warm outside - I mean, it's finally May, but it stills feels like March outside.  Ugh.  But the sun is out, the sprinklers are on, the birds are chirping...Spring might actually be here!

I am off to Ikea this morning, Target and the fabric store.  Errands that I'm sure my boys would be less enthused about were they a bit older.  But since they don't know how boring these trips are, I shall take advantage!  Hopefully I'll be back in time to feed Cole and lay him down for his afternoon nap, then I can finish up some onesies and burp cloths I'm making for my friend Hannah.  After that?   I need to work on the goodies for the "Fourth Annual Ladies Soiree" that I plan each year for my friends (if you click on that link, scroll down a bit to see what I did last year).  Our trip is just a month away - one month!!  I'm so excited, but also stretched pretty thin - I have lots of things to do before I can mail out their Diva Packet in a few weeks.  Man, I have to finish that soon...

Add those things on top of cleaning up my house and keeping my kids entertained - I have a full day.  Maybe tomorrow will bring some rest and some time outside - weather permitting!  I'm off to a day full of tasks, Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

The Richardsons said...

Julia, you probably dont remember me, we met once at Hannahs bridal shower a couple of years ago. Anyway I just went to Elizabeth's baby shower and Hannah gave her the onesies and burp cloths you made, and holy cow they are ADORABLE!!! I just wanted to tell you that you should TOTALLY go into business with those! They are the cutest onesies I have ever seen. Great work, and let us know when you go pro, ok?
-Melissa

Kateastrophe said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE GIRL'S TRIP I CAN HARDLY STAND IT.

Ahem.

Love you!