5.05.2008

Blossom Time


How great is this weather?  It seems that I have mentioned the weather quite the much on my blog, lately.  I am just craving Summer SO badly that I can hardly think of anything else!  You all know how I obsess over blossom trees this time of year.  They are just so pretty - the big pink and white blossoms all over.  A little glimpse of what is to come!  It will be really weird not to throw a sweater on before leaving the house, or being able to roll the windows down when I get in the car.  Turning the AC on in the house, BBQ's outside, lemonade, popcicles...

Can you tell I'm hungry for warmth?   Super news - the next few days are supposed to be BALMY!  Guess that means I need to go buy a lawn chair and lounge in the sun.  

4 comments:

Kateastrophe said...

Just as you guys get blossoms, everything here lights on fire and dies. Me = jealous.

Lisa/Scott said...

I LOVE the summer!! There's nothing like taking a long walk with your loved one on a nice summer night. All Scott and I did when we were dating was have picnics in the canyon and go hiking and have bonfires.

Anonymous said...

I'm loving this weather too! Can't wait for the warm weather!

Anonymous said...

p.s. How did the show go on Saturday!!??