5.27.2008

What I'm Loving Wednesday


At long last!  WILW has returned!  So - what am I loving?  The J.Crew bubble necklace in Sweet Papaya.


This snappy little piece caught my eye while I was flipping through my Lucky Mag this week.  It's huge - but I SO love it.  What is the price, you ask?  $150.00.  Spensy.  And yet this lovely gem rests comfortably in my jewelry box as we speak.   Yesterday I was at DownEast and as I was purchasing my goods, I spotted the necklace on a mannequin behind the counter.  As I mentioned, the thing is pretty big - it's like a chest plate.  But it's so cool!  Plus orange is one of my favorite colors, so I had to have it.  The price?  $19.00.  So I guess along with this necklace, another thing I'm loving this week is a sweet deal!   

6 comments:

Sara said...

THAT necklace is a smokin deal! We'll just have to be twinners next weekend!

Lucrecia said...

Hi Jules,
I too love that necklace! Beautiful! So you have to tell me what other songs you have on your fit play list. I'm trying to make one up right now. I want good fast songs that I can run too. Any suggestions??

Anonymous said...

That is so great!!!! I am so excited to see it!

Brillig said...

Oh I how I LOVE DownEast!!!! Yay for a great find. It's gorgeous!!!

Angie said...

I'm impressed, Julia. I love good deals. Ajay and I hit jackpot last weekend at some Outlets and bought him pretty much an entire winter wardrobe. horray for your great find!

Lisa/Scott said...

You're totally my kind of shopper! I'm all about getting the expensive look for the minimum price! I almost think you're a total sucker for buying something for full price when you can find the same thing cheaper...style changes so much anyway, you shouldn't have to go broke to keep up with it.