11.07.2007

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Moonlight

So shameful, I'm actually embarrassed that I watch this show. It's not that well-written, the plots are 'eh', the acting is....well anyway, the point is that I have to watch this show every week. Why? Unsolved mystery. It's about vampires which is always interesting and the lead vampire guy is pretty dashing in his own right! Anyway, not sure how much longer this show will keep my attention, but until that moment arrives I shall be tuning in!

Today I went to the salon and got my hair done - it's so dark! Well, I think it's dark. It's darker than it was last time. I'm still getting used to it, but the color is really pretty. We'll see if it lightens up in the next few days, but it's pretty dreamy! I'm going to dinner with some friends tonight so there will certainly be some photos taken - tell me what you think of the new do!

5 things I'm thankful for...
1 - McDonald's Happy Meals
2 - Vanilla yogurt
3 - Colgate toothpaste - it tastes the best
4 - Ice water after a workout
5 - That awesome feeling of being able to go back to sleep after getting up in the middle of the night

3 comments:

Kateastrophe said...

Ooooh can't wait to see pictures of your new hair!

Brillig said...

So, I just got here and I've been looking around, reading through your old posts, all of which are new to me because I'm the CRAPPIEST bloggy-friend EVER. Seriously!!! Anyway, I've missed you. Like, a lot. I took my kids to your parents' house to trick-or-treat. Your dad didn't recognize me from Adam. Hahaha. But your parents went ALL OUT. Sheesh! They're amazing! My kids LOVED their house. hahaha.

And I love your Thanksgiving five thing you've got going on here. Very cool. What a way to really CELEBRATE Thanksgiving!

Sara said...

I want to see new pics of your hair too! ANd don't be ashamed you watch Moonlight! I religiously watch Gossip Girl (which I'm sure is much worse!)