4.03.2007

Another riveting 50

Ah yes, another 50 - here we go!

51 - I have serious road rage
52 - My Senior year in High School, some of my friends and I dressed up like Super Heroes for Halloween. There was Poison Ivy, Cat Woman, Bat Girl, Wonder Woman and I was Shera
53 - I was born with red hair. It didn't turn blonde until I was almost 2
54 - One Christmas my sister and I got a lot of Barbie toys (the dream house, the corvette, etc.). We took all the toys down to our room and didn't leave for 3 DAYS. We came out to eat and stuff, but we literally didn't leave our room for 3 solid days
55 - I have hit a kitten, a mouse, a baby quail, a pigeon and a bunny with my car!!! So sad...
56 - I let my friend drive my Dad's car once when he was out of town. She backed into a pole and totally dented the rear fender - I took the blame
57 - Cody is a better cook than I am
58 - I got my first kiss when I was 15, his name was Ryan
59 - I got an alarm clock when I was about 9 years old. It was pink and purple and called "The P Jammer". The first time I saw Cody's room I discovered that he had the exact same alarm clock, just the boy version! It was black and green and called "The Night Jammer". He got his when he was about 11 - we still have both clocks!
60 - I love radishes
61 - I am afraid of the Ocean - mostly because of what lives in the Ocean...
62 - In 6th grade I was voted "Most Likely To Star on Saturday Night Live"
63 - During slumber parties in Elementary School and Junior High, my friends and I would have pageants. I don't really know what we called these pageants..."Miss Slumber Party"? We would have interviews and a talent competition, the whole deal. So I guess I have entered a beauty pageant! Hahahaha
64 - Cache is my grandparents 55th great-grandchild
65 - I placed 3rd in my 3rd grade Spelling Bee. I have no idea what word I messed up on, but I do still have the trophy
66 - My brother Rich is a sponsored Wakeboarder
67 - I was sort of a bully in Elementary School. I was very protective of my little brother and actually had to apologize to a guy in High School who was still afraid of me
68 - I have vivid memories of Kindergarten all through 6th grade. I remember quite of bit of Junior High and High School, but not as many as when I was younger
69 - During family vacations, we would listen to the Soundtrack of "The Music Man", which is one of my Dad's favorite musicals.
70 - In 8th grade, my best friend Angie and I got the lead role of the Narrator in the musical "Jospeh and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat". The show was a total smash with sold-out audiences every night. Considering we were all 13 and 14, the show was really good! When I listen to the soundtrack I get emotional during some of the songs because the memories from that show are so personal to me
71 - I was a very skinny kid - I didn't like to eat because I thought it was so boring. My Dad was really worried about me and made me tell him what I had eaten for lunch every day when I got home from school. He also made me drink these nasty protein shakes every day to put on weight
72 - I used to get acrylic nails. I haven't had them for years and I don't think I'll ever get them again, but lately I've been totally tempted to go get them put on!!
73 - I never bought a formal dress for date dances in High School. I either designed one and had it made or I borrowed one from a friend
74 - I love fishing
75 - Cody sold his Harley Road King last Summer and I miss it more than words can say
76 - Actually, the first night we met Cody took me on a ride on his Harley Sportster (he got the Road King a year or so later) and I was wearing a mini skirt...no wonder he asked for my number
77 - My friends and I used to make movies ALL THE TIME. I always had to use this super old video camera that my parents had until they bought me my very own when I was in High School. I still have most of the videos we made
78 - My husband and I love to go boating, but the only water sport I do is Wake Surfing
79 - When I was 22 I moved into an apartment complex where my older brother, Marty lived. A lot of the girls in the building were rude to me at first because they thought I was Marty's girlfriend. After they found out I was his sister, they all wanted to be my best friend because nearly every girl had a crush on him
80 - I have been boy crazy forever. I never went through a phase where I thought boys had "cooties"
81 - My friends and I used to cruise Movies 8 and look for boys. This was quite a big deal, everybody did it. We would get all gussied up just to drive "The 8" and I actually met a boyfriend there. Not too proud of that
82 - I grew up on Center Street in Provo. The 4th of July Parade is on Center Street, so every year growing up my brothers and sister and I and our friends would all sleep out on the lawn on July 3rd.
83 - About 5 years ago, I was totally sad and lonely one Friday night. I actually ordered a pizza for myself. I called in and said, "Yes, I would like to order a small pizza?" The dude on the phone said to me, "Um, that only feeds like one person - are you all alone or something?"....thanks, man
84 - My top three beauty secrets are shimmer lotion, self-tanner and Clearisil cream
85 - I hate cleaning the bathroom
86 - I love my license picture
87 - I eat at Wendy's more than I'd like to admit
88 - My favorite Disney movies are Hercules, The Emporer's New Groove & Robin Hood
89 - I have a total weakness for men of the 18th Century. My sister and I watched "The Scarlet Pimpernel" growing up and each of us share a love for men in fluffy shirts, knickers, knee-length coats and hair tied back in a ponytail (or a white wig, whatever). Mock if you must, I find men like that simply dashing!
90 - I don't really like candy
91 - I have a collection of movies that I watch when Cody is at work - musicals, old movies, etc. It's my only chance to see them, there's no way he would ever watch them with me!
92 - School was all about the social scene. I didn't work hard at grades because I simply didn't care - the only subjects I really loved were Ancient World History and Biology. I regret that now, I wish I would have pushed myself harder
93 - Because I love Ancient World History so much, I actually thought about becoming an Egyptologist when I grew up
94 - Cody and I both own a pair of Roller Skates
95 - My friend Heather and I are both pregnant and our due dates are about 4 days apart
96 - When I was little, I used to gather up the leaves that had fallen from the trees. I would put 6 leaves together and then place them back on the ground - I wanted to be sure that the leaves fell in families (there are 6 people in my family)
97 - Other than having a baby, I have never had to stay overnight in the Hospital
98 - My first car was a little red sentra named "Peppy"
99 - I got to sing on the radio on my 20th Birthday
100 - I never want to have to come up with 100 things again

4 comments:

Kateastrophe said...

AAAAHHAHAH Love you! Love these things and I'm surprised how many of them I didn't know!!!!

Anonymous said...

Go Jewels...this was a lot of stuff to think of! It was fun reading more about you.

HaLaine said...

The leaf families...that kills me.

Auntie Ann said...

I love hearing ALL of these!