4.06.2007

Little Boy


Ever since he we was born, Cody and I have let Cache's hair grow out. His hair is white-blonde and it always looked so cute long! However, we began to realize that maybe it was time to give him a little boy haircut. Cody was going to get his hair trimmed the other night, so he took Cache along. Now he totally looks like a little boy! It's taken me a few days to get used to it, but doesn't he look so handsome?

Cache has this little habit of twirling his hair when he's tired, so I was wondering what his reaction was going to be when he tried to reach for his hair and it was gone! He hasn't really noticed, though. He sometimes will touch his head and rub his hand over his new haircut. I just think he looks rather dapper! Cody said he behaved like a champion during his haircut. He sat very still and was a star client. As much as I miss his long hair, I will tell you that it's a lot easier to do his hair in the morning! Awww, he's so cute...

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Very handsome! He has such great hair! Wonder where that came from . . . ;)
Oh, and he looks so much like you! Stinking cute!!

Kateastrophe said...

OH! His cuteness astounds! I just wanna squeeze him!

The Bastian's said...

He looks so good with his haircut!! Ryan and I both love it!

HaLaine said...

Awwww! The cuteness thereof...little boy indeed!