4.09.2007

Easter!

Easter came so fast this year! It's crazy to think that Spring is already here. On Saturday we took Cache to Cody's Grandma's house for the Easter Egg Hunt she has each year. Cody filmed Cache and I searching for eggs, but I only got a couple pictures to post:

It was such a beautiful day and Cache was very thrilled with all the eggs and candy he got to take home!

On Easter Cache and I went up to my parents house for dinner and a movie. Cache had a great time throwing rocks into the stream in the backyard with my Mom.

He was helping my Dad with the grill...

...until he decided that throwing rocks in the water was a better way to spend his time!

After a yummy dinner we all went downstairs and watched "The Great Race" - a family favorite.


Has anyone seen this movie?? It's so good, I love it. Ahhh, it was great spending time with the family! Happy Easter!

No comments: