4.25.2007

Blossoms




It is no secret that I am a sucker for blossom trees. I love them! Mmm, they smell so good and they are simply lovely. We opened our windows tonight and our house has this thick, sweet aroma of blossoms. It's Heavenly!


I don't even have that many blossom trees around my house and it smells so dreamy outside. These are some pictures I took of some trees downtown - aren't they gorgeous? Cache and I sat on the porch right at sunset tonight while Cody mowed the lawn - a perfect Spring evening if you ask me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are gorgeous...the ones on our street haven't bloomed yet and I can't wait!

Rhonda Can't Help You said...

Sometime, you have to come down here in the Spring- the orange blossoms are fabulous here. The scent is the best. However...the colors are nowhere near as good as they are in Utah. As much as I love it here, I miss having four seasons. if only I could make four hot seasons.

Kateastrophe said...

Rhonda is right, it smells DIVINE her right now, but I do miss the color. And let's compromise and make it four balmy seasons?

Brillig said...

mmmm, I love the description of your evening watching the sunset with Cache. That's so sweet. He'll remember things like that and treasure them.