4.09.2007

Many a Dinner with Friends

It has been a busy week! Last Monday I was able to go out to dinner with Hannah and our old friend, Angie. I have known Angie since 5th grade and we have always stayed so close (look at the Flashback picture from last Tuesday - we have to stay close because that picture has excellent blackmail potential). Angie is married and now lives in Florida with her husband, but she is able to come visit every now and then and it was SO great to see her! It was also a blast to spend some time with Hannah. Her Birthday was last weekend and it was fun to be able to have an evening to catch up with her. Sadly - no picture of this dinner! Hannah and I don't have a photo, but Angie did take one so as soon as I get it from her, I'll post it.

On Wednesday night I went to see a play with my friend, Luone. Luone and I were in a play last Fall and became very close! She is hilarious, she's one of my favorite people. Here we are during the run of the play:
(She is going to kill me for posting this picture - she had all this make-up on to make her look like an old woman). We went to see our friend Kathryn (who directed the play we were in) in a Musical she's doing in Orem. Again, it was fabulous to spend time with them! We had a great evening enjoying the show.

On Friday night (yes, another) I went to dinner with Rhonda and Sara. I met Rhonda and Sara at the same time about 7 years ago. Sara now lives in the UK with her husband and new little son, Oliver. She has come back to Utah to stay with her family for a few months so we were able to spend some time together! Rhonda flew in for the weekend and we ate at our favorite local spot - Los Hermanos.


Saturday night Cody and I got together with Jon and Brittany. Alas, I have no picture of this wonderful evening. We met at Brick Oven where I proceeded to eat everything in sight. Our kids were extremely well-behaved and we had the best time! We watched the new James Bond movie after dinner and simply relaxed. It was so fun to see them, they're great. Goodness, a busy week all around! I think I need a nap.

1 comment:

HaLaine said...

My little brothers totally wanted Sara's hotness...Alayna's baby blessing i believe...hahahha!