4.04.2007

To leg?

Leggings. They are back. With a vengeance. At first, I was not happy about this trend returning. I mean, I already did this! I wore leggings in Elementary school and sure didn't think they would ever make a big comeback. Alas, I eat my words - I'm starting to really dig 'em. I think the just-below-the-knee-length is my favorite. To avoid buying maternity tops, I've been buying some empire waisted dresses that are really cute and really long. However, I've had a hard time deciding what looks best with them - and then it hit me, "Hmmm, I wonder if leggings would look cute..."

Am I crazy? Thoughts? Tell me what you think about the leggings craze. Can I wear a different color than black? I'm not talking cobalt blue or crazy patterns or anything, but what about creams or greys? Come on fashion friends, spill!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never expected to like it either, but I do. And you, my deary, are just the girl to pull it off!

Kateastrophe said...

I am with you on the "still trying to decide" if I like them or not. A girl I go to church with pulls it off well but I just don't know . . . Sorry!

HaLaine said...

You got me. I take my fashion advice from YOU. I cannot therefore fathom GIVING it.

Auntie Ann said...

Im a big fan...especially with your cute dresses!