5.02.2007

The Flashback of all Flashbacks

I didn't post a 'Flashback Tuesday' last week, so I decided to post a few this week. Originally, I was just going to post two pictures - or as I like to call them, 'dualies'. However, going through some old pictures I found some extras that were too hilarious to leave out.

This was taken my Freshman year in High School (which, as you can see from previous flashback posts, proves that it was a glamorous year for me). My friend Hannah was moving away, so our friends got together and surprised her early one morning before school and took her to Winchell's for donuts. I have NO idea why we didn't just do something after school or take her to dinner or something. Nope - donuts and dawn was a much better plan! This is Katy, Me and Angie.

Sara's wedding!

I believe this was taken in...2001. This is a picture of me, Sara, Kate and Rhonda and Sara's reception. I loved Sara's dress, it was so classy - she looked beautiful.


I am literally shaking my head right now...

I remember begging my Mom to take me to 'Shooting Stars' in the Mall and have some glamour shots taken. I wish I could tell you that I was around 7 years old or something, but no - I was 13. I actually picked out that pink and green mess!



The sequined jacket was not my idea...I look like a guest star on 'Dynasty' or something. Aside from the fact that I was a snaggletooth and in some serious need of orthodontic attention...

8 comments:

HaLaine said...

OH MY GOSH. I think we should dedicate one whole post to our Glamour Shot photos. WHY have I NEVER SEEN THOSE??? How long have we been friends???

Anonymous said...

LOL Jewels!! Awesome pics! I have to ask- what the heck is on Kate's dress? The glamour shots are priceless! You're still a babe!

Jewels said...

Oh yeah - haha, something got on the picture, I have no idea what.

Oh, and Hannah - are you seriously asking me why I haven't shown you the glamour shots? Don't they speak for themselves?

Kateastrophe said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ahem

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Rhonda Can't Help You said...

Glamour Shots= FABULOUS!!!

Melissavina said...

I totally have Glamor Shots too. My mom took me to the mall on my 16th birthday. I just haven't had the balls to post them.

Good job. I think I'm going to do it!

Brillig said...

HAHAHAHAHA. Holy crap, hon. Those are some serious glamour shots.

MY parents were way to CHEAP for that stuff. And, oh yeah, I would never have admitted to wanting them either...

Still laughing. HAHAHAHA.

The Bastian's said...

You look beautiful in the shots! I always wanted them, now I can honestly say I don't regret having missed the opportunity... You still look good though girl!