5.22.2007

Flashback Tuesday

I have mentioned before that every Summer I plan a big trip for me and my friends from High School/College. Our next trip is coming up fast - only two months away! I have been doing lots of planning and since I'm surrounded by things from trips gone by (and will be until July), I thought I would post some pics from our first trip a couple of years ago. We all went to Vegas for the weekend and had a total blast! The first night we were there, a few of us were feeling a bit restless and got the brilliant idea of going to Wal-Mart...at 2:00am. We went in our PJ's and actually ended up staying there for about an hour shopping and goofing off. Here we are sporting some glamorous hats we found.

We decided we could live without the hats, but what we couldn't live without were these sassy shiny shorts! I actually think I still have mine...
This is Carla, Me, Emily and Rhonda

Pretty fantastic, no?
Can't wait to see what little gems we come home with this year!

4 comments:

Kateastrophe said...

I cannot lie and say I was glad to miss that little adventure! I will never again sleep through a hyper middle of the night adventure! NEVER!

Rhonda Can't Help You said...

I LOVE that pic- those shorts are still my favorite. Pink Panther rides again!! Calling Mighty Sprite!!!

Rebecca said...

hey - most excellent high-gloss shorts!
So - you go to Vegas to hang out in Walmart, eh??

{lizzythebotanist} said...

your girlfriend trips must be a blast! where are you going this year?