5.16.2007

What I'm Loving Wednesday

What am I loving this week? Retro bathing suits - see? I can't even say 'swimming suit', if it's got the retro look it is officially a 'bathing suit'.

You instantly turn into a 50's movie star when you make your entrance in one of these saucy little numbers. These are the bathing suits where you actually dressed up to go to the pool - so if you wear one, be sure to have on your diamonds, heels and red lipstick! Meow! Naturally, being pregnant I wont be able to sport one of these this Summer, but next year? You can bet that I'll be sporting this poolside.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love it! I've got to buy myself one of those! Where does one shop for a suit like that?

{lizzythebotanist} said...

i'm with sheila-looks good for the after-baby-math too!

Jewels said...

This particular suit is available through the Esther Williams website. She was a famous movie star/swimmer in the 40's and 50's. She makes tons of retro suits similar to the ones she used to wear in her movies. I don't remember the exact site, but if you type in "Esther Williams Bathing Suits" on Google, you'll find her online store!

Kateastrophe said...

OOOOH! So cute! I LOVE What I'm Loving Wednesday!!! Especially because I'm a poser and I love what you love!

Brillig said...

See, what I love/hate about you is that you will, indeed, be able to sport some sassy swimming suit within a few months of having a baby.

Jerk.

Love you!!!

Rebecca said...

I love it too - and it does look like a great post baby (or four!) 'bathing costume.'

And it would go well with a martini by the pool..

Anonymous said...

oooo.
I am soooo on my way to buy one of those!
Yep.
See ya later.....