5.30.2007

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Amplify Hair Products!



Oh, how I adore this lovely brand. My sister introduced me to this stuff a few years ago and I LOVED it. I'm a Pantene girl, myself - and probably will be until the day I die. I love Pantene and it does wonders for my hair, but every now and then I like to indulge and use this marvelous stuff. It smells Heavenly and it gives my hair a little "oomph". It's such great stuff and I think you can get it at the grocery store. If not, little beauty supply stores or even salons should carry it. It's a bit more spensy than regular stuff, but it's totally worth it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you've got to be kidding me?!?!?! i've used pantene since as long as i can remember and will till the day i die too!!!! i still remember my first conditioner experience! i couldn't believe my hair felt so silky! i was six, i think. wow. we are soo alike it's freakin me out!