5.02.2007

I think I have a problem...

This lovely pile of stuff is what I removed from my closet last night.

There are 3 (count them, 3) garbage bags FULL of clothes. I added a few more pairs of shoes to that pile after this picture was taken - guess I'll have to go buy some more to replace them! I'm so bad at hanging on to clothes - I always think I'll wear them again and they just sit there...not being worn...for years. It's quite sad, really. It felt SO good to clean out my closet and drop the bags off at D.I. I had to make some space for *gasp* maternity wear. Yes, the time has come where I have needed to purchase and bust out the bigger shirts and stretchy pants. Don't get me wrong, stretchy pants are the greatest things ever. It's the shirts that resemble a 4-man tent that's hard to cope with.

In other news, I got bangs! My hair's so 'now'.

I got the blunt bangs a few years ago and loved them, but they sort of grew out and I've been sporting the side bangs for a while, so I decided to re-visit the blunt choppy look and I rather like it!

Tomorrow I am going to Women's Conference with a few friends. I'm super excited! My sister went last year and really liked it, so I'm looking forward to going. I have lots to do to get ready and I need to go run some errands, so I better dash! Ugh...errands...

3 comments:

Kateastrophe said...

Dude, i LOVE that picture of you. Hahaha. And I miss the days where MY closet got your leftover clothes rather than DI. Sigh . . . stupid huge butt that I have.

Anonymous said...

LOVE your bangs! Darn it all! Now I want some!!! You are too cute! If the nexgt time you see me I'm sporting my own version (although mine will be greasy and snarly), it's all your fault!
Nice work with the de-cluttering! DI doesn't even want my old clothes . . .
Have fun at women's conference- maybe I'll come next year!

Anonymous said...

it would also help if I could spell . . . sigh . . .nexgt.