5.09.2007

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I have decided that each Wednesday I'm going to post about something that I am loving at the moment! Today?

~Embellished Heels~

I bought these little beauties not too long ago and I LOVE THEM! I can't get enough of the gingham print and the little rhinestone buckle. These are called "Darcie" and they're made by Chinese Laundry. They also come in Turquoise gingham (soooo cute), but I didn't see that color on their website. Not to fear! You can find them at www.victoriassecret.com. Aren't they dreamy? It totally reminds me of 40's and 50's glam. Mmmm, perfect for Summer!


Here are some other shoes that I love - I would feel like Ginger Rogers in these babies. The brand is BCBGirls and I found them here: www.zappos.com

2 comments:

Kateastrophe said...

meeeeow!

Anonymous said...

So cute....you know I love shoes!