5.14.2007

Mothers Day

Ahhh, Mothers Day. It's still a little strange for me to realize that I am a Mom - I've been a Mom for over two years and I still don't think I'm used to it! I love this picture - Cody took this when I decided to take a little nap alongside Cache when he was just a few months old. Being a Mom is the hardest thing ever and I definitely struggle, but Cache is such an awesome kid - he's very patient with me! He makes me love being a Mom. Naturally, I have to give notice to the other women in my life who are the greatest Mothers I know:

My sister, Andrea. This was taken when we went to New York a few years ago - it's one of the only pictures I have of her! She is truly one of my best and closest friends. I tell her everything and I have always looked up to her. She always seems so balanced and always has it together - SUCH an amazing, beautiful woman. I love her more than I can say, I'm super lucky to have her as my sister.


My Mother, Tayva. Is she a dish, or what? She'll probably kill me for using her TMG picture...Of course I think I have the best Mom in the world - she is incredible. I only hope I can be as good of a Mother as she is. My Mom and I are extremely close and I love that I still learn things from her every day. Not to mention that she and my sister are my biggest supporters when it comes to my love for Halloween - the three of us together are unstoppable when it comes to the spooky Holiday! I LOVE HER and am so proud that I am her daughter.

To all my friends that are Mom's (or soon to be mommies!), I hope you have a fabulous Mothers Day!

3 comments:

Melissavina said...

Mothers are truly something to be celebrated! Happy late Mother's day to you!

Brillig said...

Oh, I love the picture of you little Cache-y. SO CUTE! And your mom is every bit as wonderful as you say. We all adore her! (And I barely know your sister, but I'll take your word for it! hahaha.)

Hope you had a wonderful mother's day!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great Mother's Day! We are getting closer to our due dates..yeah! Hope you are feeling well!