5.02.2007

Tagged

I have been tagged by Brillig to post 10 interesting things about myself, then tag 10 other people. Not sure I have anything interesting about me (also because I just posted 100 things a month ago), but I shall humor Brillig and comply!

1 - I am the only child in my family that has blonde hair and green eyes - my sister and two brothers have gorgeous brown hair and brown eyes
2 - I love being married to a Firefighter...it's the uniform
3 - I still have my cello from High School. It sits in my living room, but I haven't played it since High School Graduation. To this day, Cody will not let me sell it
4 - I already know what my family is going to be for Halloween
5 - My sister is the most amazing person I know - I will always, always look up to her
6 - I never went to college
7 - I can totally see myself living in some small town in Iowa
8 - When I lived in Vegas, I wanted to buy a super cute string bikini. I had owned bikini's before, but never a string bikini. Even though I was 19 and living on my own, I still called my Dad to ask if it was OK. He actually laughed and told me to just buy it!
9 - We're thinking of naming our baby boy Owen
10 - I am drawn to anything sparkly or glittery - I'm just like a fish

There it is! Short and sweet. I don't know if I even know 10 people who have blogs that I can tag, so I will just tag everyone on here. Thanks for the challenge, Brillig!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I LOVE that you already are thinking of Halloween! That is my favorite holiday EVER!
And "Owen" is such a cute name!

Brillig said...

Awww, I love the name Owen! You are so freakin' cute. Your post was so much shorter and sweeter than mine. I don't see you in Iowa... Not sure why not...

I can't believe you called your dad about a string bikini!!! That's so funny! I would never call my parents about such a thing... I'd get sat down and have my "morals" openly denounced as wicked, even now that I'm nearly 30! I love that he just laughed at you and told you to buy it. hahaha.

"It's the uniform." Hahahaha. Yeah, I can totally see that! Plus, I mean, he's CODY, so I suspect it's a little more than just the uniform...

Melissavina said...

I wouldn't sell the cello either. I'd probably figure out how to stick it up on the wall and call it art.

I like sparkles too.

Anonymous said...

Cute list...you know I love the sparklies too!